Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Party is On!


Are you counting down the days till the new Fall/Winter Idea Book is LIVE?  I know that if I wasn't a consultant, I would be chomping at the bit waiting to see all this fabulous new product!  Today I made an Artbooking 2-page layout (come back for the Artbooking hop on August 4th to see that), 4 cards, and a piece of Base & Bling jewelry.  This is one of the cards I made using Sarita paper.  This is a surprising paper packet filled with rich color and design.  Now let me tell you about this stamp...

I don't know if you've heard, but there are going to be specific stamps in the Fall/Winter Idea Book for Hostesses!  They are highly discounted and only available for purchase with your Hostess Rewards when you have a Gathering.  This sentiment is from the "The Party is On" and this set has four large sentiments that are perfect for birthdays and celebrations.  I love it!

I hope that you are having a most fabulous weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful design and the bow is a nice finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynn said...

This complementary color scheme is very striking!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Luv this card Brenda!!! I can hardly wait to see what you make next. Thanks for all the inspiration :)

Brandi said...

I love your card; so beautiful!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS card! I haven't even had a chance to play with the new Sarita papers yet. LOVE what you did with them this week!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...