Monday, July 1, 2013

Sketch~N~Scrap Reveal

It's time for my first reveal at Sketch~N~Scrap!  I hope that you will play along with this GREAT sketch.  I know I sure had fun with it!


My nephews recently played in the State High School baseball tournament, and I wanted to use some of their photos for this layout.  If you'd like to see detail a little more closely, just go ahead and click on the photo.


I love that my niece caught one of her brothers in mid air - too cool!  And the pitching photo - wow!  Just great memories, and I know my sister will love having this layout in her collection!

Now I'd love to see what you do with this sketch.  Pop over to Sketch~N~Scrap for some more inspiration, and I know you are going to want to pull out your paper to play!

Pin It

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Fabulous sketch. Love the title.

Unknown said...

GOR-GEOUS!

Lisa in Texas said...

I love sports pages and this one is just fab! So glad to see your first reveal!

Lynn said...

Great photos and layout!

Unknown said...

How did I miss this post? Love! This page!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...