Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Stamp of the Month - Sweet Life

You know, there is nothing better than sitting back on nice summer evenings and truly remembering how wonderful life really is.  We do that a lot in our house, and I hope that you have the opportunity to the same!  That's why I love this month's stamp of the month Sweet Life.  The sentiments and the blooming fruit are perfect for your summer cards or pages.  Here is a card I made with this lovely set.


I've mixed a little retired paper for this card and gave it a ruby cardstock base.  That was the perfect balance for the ruby apple.  I used alcohol markers to color the stamp in ruby, olive, barn red, and honey.  I used my alcohol blending pen to remove a little color from the apple here and there to give it a more natural look.  After I finished coloring, I used the sea foam sponge tool with desert sand to give it a worn look.  The little sentiment "love you to the core" on the side of the image was a great finishing touch.  Here is the whole stamp set for you to see:


This stamp set is available through July 31st.  You can buy the set outright at $17.95 or it is $5.00 with a $50 purchase.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a sweet day!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I am so behind. I'm working on your cards with this set and hope to send them by Monday.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...