Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sneak Peek

For the rest of this month, I will be working with the new product and getting work done for my Open House on August 2nd & 3rd.  So I will have a lot of sneak peeks for you!  I may not tell you much about them for now because the product is not available until August 1st.  But this will give you a good idea of what is to come!


This is the Designed Decor Flip Stand Album.  I love this product, and I foresee myself making many of them and teaching a class with them.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut mini album pages and phrases.  It was so quick and easy!  I'll end the post with some of the other pages, but with a warning!  This is a teaser post, and you are really going to want this Artbooking cartridge!!




Pin It

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is an awesome little book jam packed with inspiration.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kristine Porter said...

Love the flip stand and what you've done with it!

Lynn said...

Fabulous project and idea! I will have to add that flip stand to my shopping list! So many possiblities!

Bethany Rielage said...

What size did you cut your pages to fit on the flip stand? I'm a consultant too and I'm trying to create an album. Thanks!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Great Idea...luv it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...