Friday, July 5, 2013

A NEW Cricut Cartidge - Artbooking!

I am thrilled - beyond words - that there is a new and exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge to share with you!  My Fed-Ex man brought me this cartridge on Wednesday, and I have been playing with it like crazy.  One thing that I have found is that it is fast and easy to use.  Again, there are 700 images, three stamp sets, and three sheets of amazing Dimensional Elements with this bundle.  I'm going to share a little about the cartridge and how you can get it, and then I'll share some artwork.

But it's so different!  With one key, you can create a mini album or a scrapbook layout.  It is going to revolutionize your scrapbooking AND save you time!  Let me show you what I mean by zooming in on one of the pages:


All rightie.  This is the top left corner of one of the 50 pages in the handbook.  Do you see that your layout has been built for you?  It's a perfect sketch!  For everything for these two pages, you will cut your pieces on that key at 11".  I love that!  There is no guesswork involved as to what size you cut the pieces because they are all coordinated to cut perfectly at the 11" size.  Fast, simple, and easy for you!  The best part is that if you see a die-cut on the other pages that you like, you can also cut that at 11", and it will work.

I am over-the-moon excited about this innovative cartridge!  Now let me tell you about how you can get it.

  • I have this cartridge in my hot little hands because I am a Close To My Heart consultant.  It is not available to order until August 1st.  If you can't wait, you may want to join my team!  For $49, you get the consultant kit (click here for all the details), and you can order the Artbooking cartridge immediately at a discount!  (Did you know that when you are a Consultant YOU can be a hostess and earn half-price items and hostess rewards?)
  • If you would like to pre-order Artbooking, I would gladly take your order!  The cost would be $99 (plus tax and shipping), and I would submit that order on August 1st to be shipped directly to you!  I would attach your order to my Open House Gathering so that you would be eligible for my Mystery Hostess drawing!
  • Finally, you could earn the Artbooking bundle half-price (only tax - no shipping cost) PLUS $40 in Hostess Rewards simply by having an Online Gathering.  Your friends and family could shop my website, join your Online Gathering, and you would receive all the Hostess Rewards!  For as little as $250 in orders, your would receive one half-price item and $40 in free product!  What a deal!  Close To My Heart is very generous toward their hostesses and has made it so easy for you!
No matter how you'd like to get your hands on the Artbooking Collection, simply contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com or by calling me at (763) 227-0583.  

Now I promised I would share some artwork.  The stamp sets in this collection are right up my alley, and I was really excited to use them!  I used a piece of one of the new papers, Pro Player, along with one of the stamp sets to create this card.  The notebook page is an Artbooking cut.



I know this was a long post, but I also wanted to share the pages from the handbook.  I'll put a tab at the top of my blog so that this can be an easy reference post for you!




































































































































































Pin It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome card Brenda! Can't wait to get this cart!

Nancy Ball said...

Great card and I can hardly wait for my cartridge to arrive!

Jamie W. said...

Can't wait to get this!

Andie said...

Awesome!!! Thank you for posting all the Cricut images for the new cartridge!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...