Monday, July 15, 2013

Team Meeting

We had a wonderful Rose Blossom team meeting last evening, and I wanted to share with you.  It's just such a joy to spend this time with my team and maybe say one or two things that might stick.  I am not a very profound speaker, but I am so excited about CTMH, and I do like to share my experiences with them.

I started my meetings with recognition, and these are the awards I have my 5 Top Sellers and 2 Top Team Builders made with new paper and stamps that will be released August 1st.


We packed a lot into two hours talking about Convention, new product, and business.  It was a pleasure to have two of my team members speak!  Marg spoke about Convention and Sara taught us about fabric flowers.  We videoed portions of the meeting so that our long distance team mates could  be a part of things, too!

These are a few cards I received last evening.  Gosh, the words written inside and thought behind these cards humbles me, and I don't even know how to begin say thank you to these gals for their thoughtfulness.


I'll leave you with this team photo and some thoughts.  If you are looking for a place to belong or a team that will truly welcome you with open arms, this is the team.  It has nothing to do with me, but rather has to do with all the wonderful women that make up the Rose Blossoms!  You can send me an e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com with your questions or you can follow this link to learn more!



Pin It

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute cards! Fabulous picture of your team.

Unknown said...

What an awesome leader you are. I'm so proud of you, my friend!

Lynn said...

It is a blessing to be part of this team!

Kristine Porter said...

Love the awards and the beautiful cards from the ladies. Wish I could have been there! Like Lynn said-- blessed to be part of your team! xoxo

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...