Monday, July 15, 2013

New Reveal at Sketch-n-Scrap!

It's time for a new sketch at Sketch-n-Scrap!  I have really enjoyed looking through your work from the first challenge this month.  You still have time to play with that sketch of the month, and now we have a second one for the month.  (Be sure to visit Sketch-n-Scrap for all the DT inspiration!)


Isn't this great?  I love that this sketch is wide open to possibility!  Here's what I came up with:


































Now who could resist this sweet little blond boy covered in popsicle juice?  I know I never could!  This is Shane, and I took these photos 23 years ago.  My precious, precious boy.

This layout is cardstock and stamping, and the colors I've used are Pacifica, Honey, Cranberry, and White Daisy.  I created the banners using a new background stamp that will be released on August 1st.  The other stamps I used are For Always Card-Making WOTG  (stars, dots), Sightseer (chevron, "photo favorites") and My Sunshine (Bob Marley sentiment).  "Coolin' Off is an image from the new Artbooking cartridge.

I loved going back in time to bring these photos to a memory page.  So get those old photos out and scrap a couple.  You'll be surprised at how good your soul feels when you are done!

Pin It

6 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Absolutely darling. What a cutie pie your little boy was. I know you say he's all grown up now, but how sweet it must be to take a trip down memory lane as you scrap his photos now. :)

Unknown said...

What a cute page! Those pics of Shane are adorable!

Lynn said...

I love how you did your layout on a white background. It just makes everything pop! those photos are just too cute! I love looking back at the photos of my kids when they were little!

Lisa in Texas said...

I love the stamped borders! CUTE photos, very nicely done!

Unknown said...

Stinkin', inkin' cute!

Karen Day said...

I saw this layout on Pinterest, and had no idea it was yours! What an absolutely stunning layout (and a pretty darling little pumpkin, too!).

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...