Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good Things

I stayed up late this evening (well, it's actually wee hours now...) to finish a batch of cards.  We have a great special coming up for National Stamping Month in September, and I made cards for the Rose Blossoms that met a challenge this month.  I find so much joy in creating cards for them!


I used Laughing Lola paper, black hemp, and gems on this card.  The butterflies and flower are stamped images from the September special that I fussy cut.  Now I know that I am teasing you, but have no fear.  Come back on Friday, and I will tell you all about the special!

Thank you for stopping in and remember...Good things will come if you just believe!

Pin It

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love how you used those stamps in an unexpected way. This is a lovely card. I never tire of Laughing Lola.

Lynn said...

Beautiful friend!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! You are so inspiring.

Lisa said...

I think this is my favorite card I've seen with Lola. Beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...