Sunday, August 25, 2013

Artbooking in August - Baby Block

Welcome to the last week of the Artbooking Blog Hop!  
This week there are approximately 30 consultants bringing you mini album ideas, and you should have arrived from Linda's blog.

Today I created a piece of nursery decor using the My Creations Block and Artbooking.


I used several keys on the Artbooking cartidge at real dial size to create this piece.  The overlay makes such a fun background!  The other cuts are the frame strip, banners, sentiments, and a photo mat.  Let me show you the photo mat.


I used Liquid Glass to adhere the mini clothespin to the block, and then clipped the photo mat on the block.  The photo can be changed time and again!

The other items I've used are Chantilly Textiles, Mocha Gems, and Trinket Wooden Shapes.

Now you'll want to move on to Lisa to see what she has created for you!

Pin It

12 comments:

Adeline E. Brill said...

Terrific project - I have to create some of these for myself!!

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh gosh. This is ADORABLE! I have a new grand baby arriving in January and I will have to make one for him!! TFS.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love love love this:)

Unknown said...

Love this! Beautiful! Tfs

terryanndiack said...

that's adorable...love your color combo

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Wonderful job, Brenda! What a great gift idea!
:) Marie

Gina Brandstetter said...

This is ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

SOOOOO cute!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is a very sweet treasure.

Kim Hill said...

What a sweet box, Brenda!

Deb Killian said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Thank you Brenda for participating in the Artbooking in August Blog Hop! Your artwork definitely helped to launch this inaugural blog hop into the successful one it is!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...