Friday, August 16, 2013

Hooray! Card #2 in September Card Kit

I gotta tell you...I am LOVIN' this Babycakes paper!  The chocolate and buttercup colors together are so cheerful!  Here's the second card for my September card kit.


I've used three stamp sets with this card, too, so you are getting a really good assortment of stamps in this kit.  When you purchase one of my card kits, they come to pre-stamped, pre-cut, and packaged in envelopes with instructions.  This month's kit comes with a full package of brown and tan sparkles, so the cost is $9.00 shipped to you after September 1st.  I have put a payment button on my right sidebar, so please feel free to order from there!

Thank you for stopping in!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...