Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Reveal

I am interrupting the reveal of my September card kit to bring you the newest sketch from Sketch N Scrap.


This sketch is fun and fresh and open to a lot of possibilities!  
If you have scraps of paper to use, this sketch is perfect for that!


































This is my little blond-haired blue-eyed boy 23 years ago.  So cute!!
My layout consists of scraps of Babycakes, sky paper, a whole lot of stamping, and a few embellishments.  
Hang on to this sketch because you are going to want to use it again and again!  
Be sure to go over to Sketch N Scrap to see the rest of the Design Team examples!

Items used for this layout that can be found on my website:
  • X7173B Babycakes paper
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • X5761 Sky Cardstock
  • Z2194 Sky Ink Pad
  • Z2110 Buttercup Ink Pad
  • Z2405 Buttercup Marker
  • G1068 Babycakes Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
  • S1312 December Stamp of the Month (available in December)
  • Z1844 Trinket Wooden Shapes
  • Z1732 Color Ready Ribbon
  • Blue Sparkles (discontinued)

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Oh my gosh, could he have been any cuter?! Love the stamp sets you chose to use, too!

Marg Van Patten said...

This would have been a difficult sketch for me but you've inspired me to give some "new angles" a try!Great color combo for such sweet, bright, happy photos!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...