Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Live in the Moment

One of the new paper packets, Sarita, has very unique patterns and color mixtures.  Well, I love that because it's always a fun challenge to create with them.  I saw a sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and I went to work on a card.


These colors - goldrush and cotton candy - are really very nice together.  I created a lot of layers mixing those two colors,  so I am also entering this into the ABC Challenge which is lots of layers.  I embellished this card with fussy cut stamps.  The two stamp sets I used are Sarita Workshop on the Go and In the Moment.  Our new Rosewood gems in the mini medley package were perfect accents to finish off the card.  I've also starting finishing off the inside of my cards, so this is what it looks like.


Thanks for popping in today and remember to make every day your best day!.

Pin It

10 comments:

amcgrew said...

LOVELY Brenda! Pink and orange is one of my all time favorite color combos!

Debbie said...

These papers are gorgeous!! Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Wanda said...

Your beautiful card caught my eye over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Love the color combo.

Unknown said...

Such HAPPY cards!

Casandra Bennett said...

Stunning. Love the pink.

Jessi Fogan said...

This colour combo is fabulous - love the funky feel of the patterns too! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week!

Laura said...

So pretty! The colors really are stunning together, and I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! :)

AnnMarie said...

I just love, love, love this color combo! Very pretty card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

Marg Van Patten said...

BEST Sarita card I've seen so far! I would have never thought to combine these colors and elements ... thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! U have such a way with paper and ink!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...