Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Many Faces of Sarita

Sarita is a fun paper packet because it has so many fun colors!  Yesterday I showed you a card with Cotton Candy and Goldrush.  Today I am using Lagoon and Outdoor Denim.


Now would you even guess this all comes out of the same paper packet?  I LOVE that about our paper.  I have a lot of choices for my many moods!

Let's see, I've got a lot of layers again on this card.  The bracket journaling box and the goldrush flowers are from the Sarita Stickease.  I cut that pretty doily under the flower using the Artbooking cartridge.  The sentiment is actually from September's special....sshhh....I'll tell you more about that next week!  I used the lighter shade of the lagoon markers to color the ribbon, and then I added some bling (rosewood gem and sparkle flourishes).

I am going to put this in Sarah Hurley's texture and dimension challenge.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great colors on this card Brenda. Love the way you used the ribbon, bling and papers to create dimension. So glad you played along with us at Sarah Hurley challenges.
xx Ria

Claire said...

This is lovely, gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
C xx

Marg Van Patten said...

Beautiful and eye-catching!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...