Monday, September 30, 2013

October Stamp of the Month - Scandinavian Wishes

It's time for a new Stamp of the Month, and I have to tell you, that this stamp makes me happy!  


It's a beautiful Scandinavian Christmas set, and my natural choice for this card was Cranberry paper and ink.  I used the border stamp from the set to make the background paper, and this all feels very Scandinavian to me!  The embellishments are from the Ruby Mini Medleys.

During the month of October, you can get your set for just $5 with a $50 purchase!



Pin It

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Brenda, I love how European this feels! Great card - especially in the red/white :o)

Julie said...

I love this - my town - Askov - is a Swedish town - these should really hit the spot when creating Christmas cards. Looks like I better get my order in now so I can start creating.

Unknown said...

Such a GORGEOUS card. LOVE it!

Katy said...

WOWZERS...this is STUNNING!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...