Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Frosted Display Tray

I realized this morning that I haven't shared my Frosted Hinged Display class with you.  This tray is such a beautiful piece of home decor, and it will display your winter photos perfectly!


This subtle Frosted paper takes my breathe away when I work with it.  It is just so soft and lovely.  Let me give you the details of what is included in this class:

I am holding this class in-home on Thursday, October 17th at 6:30 pm.  The class fee is $30, and I have 4 spots remaining.  Please e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you are interested!

If you would like to purchase this class long distance, the cost is $35 shipped directly to you.  The class would come with full photos and instructions to make it easy for you to complete.  All long distance classes will be mailed on Friday, October 18th.  You can order your display class through the PayPal button:

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...