Monday, September 16, 2013

Sketch N Scrap

The sketch artists at Sketch N Scrap never cease to amaze me!  I am always so inspired by their sketches!!



This is what I came up with using the Artbooking cartridge:



What a cute little 2-year old boy - with a fabulous big smile!  These photos were taken 22 years ago, and Shane was thrilled to have my in-laws bird on his shoulder! The pieces I used from Artbooking are the honeycomb overlay and the two phrases.  The only other things I needed to use were a little chocolate twine, a few epoxy bubbles, and some Midtown Cork Shapes.  This retired piece of Dreamin' that I've been hoarding perfectly matched his denim jacket.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope that your day is blessed!

Pin It

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe, love those pictures. How many years worth of pictures do you still have to scrapbook?

Unknown said...

I just love this. I love the colors, the style, the artbooking pieces, AND the cute kiddo!

Unknown said...

Love these colors and those cuts are great.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...