Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Step Cards Class


Come to make 4 steps cards for the upcoming season!  Class attendees will make two Thanksgiving cards and two Christmas cards.  Once you learn how to make the center step and side step cards, you will want to make the all the time!!  You do not need to bring anything as everything is included in the class fee including instructions so that you will be able to re-create these cards.

Tuesday, October 8th (FULL)
6:30 pm 

Thursday, October 10th
6:30 pm

Class Fee:  $12

If you would like to purchase the kit long distance, the cards will come to you with pre-cut, scored, and stamped with full instructions.  I want you to be able to create your own step cards after you take this class!

Long Distance Fee:  $16 (includes shipping)



Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Woo-hoo! I just ordered a kit! I love your blog and seeing all the gorgeous things you've been creating! Need to go work on my own stuff for my CTMH Open House I am having the 29th. Trying to get some interest in it and let people know I am a consultant now. Trying to get another monthly club going.

Unknown said...

Trust me, you will sell out! LOVE this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...