Sunday, September 8, 2013

Today I am Thankful

The leaves are already starting to change colors here at our house, so it was easy for me to put up fall decor yesterday.  I love the warmth of fall colors! Here is a step card that I made using Huntington paper, the matching stamp set Happy Autumn, and the September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings.


This is one of the cards that I will be teaching at my Step Card Class in October.  

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts - Fall Colors
Pile it On - TicTac Toe (Autumn Colors, Diecuts, and Patterned Paper
Sarah Hurley - Autumn Glow
Inspired By - Photo Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Pin It

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous!

Sandy Palmer said...

This really is a beautiful step card! Love the use of both flowers on it! Perfect touch with the ribbon! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Glenda said...

Gorgeous Fall Step card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Pam said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Brenda!! I love it! Saving it to my Inspiration folder now!

Claire said...

This is really gorgeous, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
C xx

Unknown said...

Great step up card. Just have all the great fall colors too. So glad you played along with us at Sarah Hurley challenge.
xx Ria

Raquel said...

Very pretty step card... love the giant ribbon especially


Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

BethieJ said...

LOVE your step card!! So PRETTY!
Thanks You for joining us at PIO last week!
Have a GREAT day!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...