Saturday, September 7, 2013

Best Wishes

I sure am falling in love with Laughing Lola.  The colors are rich and warm, and it's just really quite delightful to work with!  I found a sketch on Die Cuttin' Divas to use as a springboard for my card.

I masked off one of the sentiment stamps in the You Are My Happy set to stamp the heart.  The heart, light purple flowers, and chevrons are Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements. The center flower is an image from the Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go stamp.  I stamped it on patterned paper.  I finished off the card with some black organdy ribbon from my stash, sparkles, and a trinket pin.

I want to take a second to thank you all for your e-mails and prayers concerning my brother-in-law.  They are still working on the problem and solution, but he is doing better.  Much better.  Thank you all so much for saying prayers...I really do believe it does make the difference!


Pin It

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow, wow and WOW! Gorgeous card :) Good to hear some positive news about your brother-in-law as well. Hopefully he will continue to make improvements.

Pat N. said...

What a pretty and colorful card! TFS it at DCD this week.

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

This paper is so fun love how it looks layered together like this.

Casandra Bennett said...

That is better news about your brother-in-law. You are in my thoughts.

Unknown said...

Your work is so pretty, and the shape of this card is so fun, is it a cut from one of the cricut carts?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...