Saturday, October 26, 2013

November Scrapbook Club Pages

We are using Huntington for scrapbook club in November.  
Today I am showing you the pages, but check back next week as I'll have photos on them for you.



In club we make two 2-page layouts.  The cost is $25 for class, and when you come, everything is pre-cut and sorted for you.  Club is a time of learning, and I want you to focus on the techniques I am teaching plus I want you to have time to socialize with friends!

I have some openings in November, and of course, there are always openings in my long distance club!
Monday, November 11th at 6:30 pm - 1 opening
Tuesday, November 12th at 6:30 pm - FULL
Monday, November 18th at 6:30 pm - 2 openings
Tuesday, November 19th at 6:30 pm - 2 openings

Let me know if you are interested in joining us!
Pin It

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love your layouts. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I already loved this paper pack, but you just made me love it even more. So beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...