Thursday, October 24, 2013

November Classes

November always brings a load of classes in my home, so I wanted to share them all with you in this post.  If you lose track of this, you can always click on the "Classes" tab at the top of my page, and all of the information will be there!
If you are long distance, don't worry!  I sell all my classes as kits with a small shipping fee.

Christmas Card Class
Saturday, November 2 at 1:30 pm
$15
Create 15 cards - 5 of each design - using Sparkle & Shine paper


Christmas Canvas
Thursday, November 7th at 6:30 pm
$13
Create this 6x6 Display Canvas using Frosted paper and Sparkle Flourishes


Note Card Box Gift Class
Thursday, November 14th at 6:30 pm
$13
What a perfect gift for Christmas!  We will create this box using Laughing Lola paper and you will go home with almost a full package of Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements.


Christmas File Box Class
Thursday, November 21st at 6:30 pm
$16
This is the perfect box to create right before the Christmas season kicks into high gear!  We will use Sparkle and Shine paper, and you will go home with almost a full package of Sparkle and Shine Dimensional Elements.


As you can see, there are a lot of ways to create Christmas gifts in November!  In December I'll be having a Wrap it Up! class to help you tag and wrap your gifts with Close To My Heart charm!

Be sure to come back over the weekend.  I'll be sharing my November Scrapbook Club pages!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...