Saturday, November 23, 2013

December Club Pages

It has a been a joy to work with Sparkle & Shine to create December's Club pages!  I especially loved working with an Artbooking overlay on the first set of pages.  Don't you love those hanging ornaments?


The garland on the second set of pages is from the Sparkle & Shine assortment.  They are actually circles that have been stitched together.  I cut the tree using the Art Philosophy cartridge.


This is beautiful paper, and it looks especially nice when sponged with Slate ink.  
Here are some close ups so that you can see how pretty the Sparkle & Shine Dimensional Elements are on these pages.  All of the patterns tie together so well!


The bottom left photo shows use of the Sparkle & Shine Washi tape.  
That is such a fun addition to any page! 
All of the Sparkle & Shine items are available only through December 31st.

If you are local, I have a two openings for club on Monday, December 16th at 6:30 pm.  The cost is $25.
Otherwise I would be most happy to mail a kit to you!  My kits are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and come with full directions.  The cost for a long distance kit with shipping is $30.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Only 32 days till Christmas!!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful layouts, friend. I just held my workshop this past Friday night. :)

Cindy said...

Love those ornaments.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...