Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Kraft Container

I wanted to start sharing some fun ways to wrap your Christmas gifts using Close To My Heart product.  I'll share the directions and shopping list so that if you'd like to make any of  the projects, it will be easy for you to do.  I will also offer a kit for each item.  Handmade wrapping is so pretty under the tree!


DIRECTIONS
  1. The yo-yo flower on the top of the container is cut using the Artiste cartridge and candy stripe paper.  This is on page 50 of the handbook - key P + Accent 4.  You will need to cut two to form the yo-yo.  Liquid Glass is absolutely the best adhesive for creating a yo-yo.   
  2. The dotted paper around the top of the lid is 1" x 10-1/2" .  I use Bonding Memories to adhere paper to the kraft container, but you can also use Liquid Glass.
  3. The candy stripe paper is 4-1/2" x 10-1/2".
  4. The ruby print strip around the top of the candy stripe paper is 1" x 10-1/2".  I used the scalloped border punch to create a decorate bottom to the strip.
  5. I added one of the zip strips with words from the paper packet around the ruby print.
  6. The red Christmas tree dimensional elements is adhered to the container with Liquid Glass, and I popped up the green tree with 3-D foam tape.
  7. The tag is tied with twine that is wrapped around the container three times.
  8. I chose one of the circles from the dimensional elements for the top and added a pearl from my stash.
ITEMS NEEDED
WOULD YOU LIKE A KIT?

You will receive the Kraft Container, a full package of Sparkle and Shine Dimensional Elements, the pre-cut pieces of paper, twine, and pearl that you need to create this container.  The cost is $16 shipped.
Just click on the PayPal link to order!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

This is over the top creative! Love it~

Unknown said...

I'm so far behind on all of the blogs I follow right now but I'm trying to catch up today. Of course yours was one of the first I headed to. This container is AWESOME!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Just ordered this little container today :) hugs!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Just ordered this little container today :) hugs!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...