Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Stamp of the Month - Special Care

The first time I laid my eyes on the December Stamp of the Month, I knew the photos that I had to scrap.

This is my little blond-haired blue-eyed boy 23 years ago.  So cute!!  Let me show you the full stamp set:



As always with the Stamp of the Month, you can purchase it for just $5 with a $50 purchase.  Besides baby pages and cards, I can see several different use such as get well and encouragement cards.  Also, if you are someone that makes handmade soap, I think one of these would make a perfect tag!

Items used for this layout that can be found on my website:
  • X7173B Babycakes paper
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • X5761 Sky Cardstock
  • Z2194 Sky Ink Pad
  • Z2110 Buttercup Ink Pad
  • Z2405 Buttercup Marker
  • G1068 Babycakes Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
  • S1312 December Stamp of the Month
  • Z1844 Trinket Wooden Shapes
  • Z1732 Color Ready Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope that you have a most blessed Monday!

3 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Cute as can be! :) Those stamps are perfect for a sweet baby layout!

Unknown said...

Cute page, brenda! Love his smile! What and adorable little guy!

Cindy said...

Super fun layout.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...