Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Deck the Halls

I am still working on my Christmas cards, and I saw a sketch at Digi Sketch that was really fun.


I've used four of the patterns from the Sparkle & Shine paper packet for this card.  I love the way they all mesh together perfectly!  I've sponged the edges of each piece with Slate ink.  The borders and sentiment box are from the Sparkle & Shine Dimensional Elements.  The buttons are from the Ruby Mini Medleys.  Now if you like the Sparkle & Shine paper and elements, be sure to order soon!  They are only available through December 31st or while supplies last.

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope this is finding you blessed!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

WOW, gorgeous card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Isn't it great that sometimes we don't have to stamp on a card and still get beautiful results?

stefali said...

Great card! love the colours and style :) thanks for sharing with digisketch challenge :) Steph DT

Cindy said...

Very pretty

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...