Thursday, December 19, 2013

January Club Pages - Frosted

I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday!  I have been busy making Christmas presents, doing last minute shopping, wrapping...and I bet all of you are doing the same!

In the midst of all of that, I created the January club pages.  We will be using Frosted paper.  I think this is easily my favorite paper from the Fall/Winter Idea Book.  It's just so peaceful and pretty!


We will be using the Frosted paper and coordinating stickease along with sparkle flourishes.  If you are long distance and would like a kit, you can purchase on here.  The kit will come pre-cut, pre-stamped and with full instructions to make it easy for you to create!

SOLD OUT!

I hope that you've had a good week so far and that you are looking forward to a most blessed Christmas week!
Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...