Monday, December 23, 2013

Frosted Layout

During this time of the year, it can be really hard to carve out time to create.  But if you are anything like me, you NEED to stop and make something...anything.  I have been looking at a picture of Shane that we took on Thanksgiving, and I knew that was the one I wanted to scrap.

I based this loosely on the sketch from Stuck on U for this layout.  This page actually came together pretty quickly with the Artbooking cartridge.  The snowflake overlay game me a good background as well as extra snowflakes to complete the page.  I finished it off by adding loads of bling around the snowflakes.  This is Frosted paper, and I know you've hear me say it before, but this is just lovely paper!

Tomorrow is a day filled with house cleaning, wrapping, and cooking.  I would venture to say that many of you are doing some of those same things!  What a blessed time of the year this is when we can look forward to time with family and friends.  I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

Pin It

12 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. It is a lovely layout.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Liebe Brenda,
ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Famillie ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest!
LG Annette

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a nice layout. Merry Christmas, Brenda!

Nancy Ball said...

Brenda, this is a GORGEOUS layout and I love the picture you have included. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Nanne said...

What a fun take on our sketch and I luv your pup, I have a beagle as well :)
Thanks for sharing this with us girls over at Stuck On U Sketches.
hugs
Nanné

Erica Ortiz said...

What a great picture! And the snowflakes add that special touch..awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Really fun layout! So glad you joined us over at SOUS!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty page and sweet pic! I own a beagle too..super cute! Love the snowflakes and colors. Thanks for playing along at SOUS!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layout! Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Carole Wright said...

Hi fabulous layout, love the soft colours and the snowflakes, hope you join us at sous again soon.

Carole Wright said...

Hi Fabulous layout and photo

Unknown said...

What a great pic of Shane. You did such a beautiful job of highlighting it on this layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...