Sunday, December 8, 2013

Uniquely Folded - January 2014 Card Kit

NOTE:  This kit is SOLD OUT!!

It's time to introduce my new card kit program for 2014!  

It will be called "Uniquely Folded" and every month in 2014, I will bring you a simple card kit with a new type of card.  I make a lot of cards with fun folds, and I would like to start teaching you how to make them!

In January, Uniquely Folded will teach you the joy fold card:


The kit will be pre-cut, pre-stamped and will include instructions, 3 yards of baker's twine hemp,12 gems, and kraft envelopes.  I've used 6 different stamp sets to complete these cards.  The cost of the kit is $7.00, and I will take orders until January 1st.  I will mail all the kits out the first week of the new year.  

You can order below or ask to be put on a subscription.  If you subscribe to my kit, you will receive an automatic invoice right around the 1st of each month.  That way you don't have to worry about missing any kits!

Thanks so much for stopping today, and I hope that your week if full of many blessings!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...