Sunday, December 29, 2013

True Fit Folio and Flip Flaps Unite! Class

Do you have several photos of one event to scrap?  This class would be perfect for you!  I have created a layout using a True Fit Folio and Flip Flaps that will hold up to 16 photos!

Thursday, January 16th at 6:30 pm
$13.00




And here are my pages with photos and a few embellishments from my stash!




Everything is pre-cut and everything you need is included in this class!  
You just have to bring your tape runner.

Would you like to order this class long distance?  It will come to you pre-cut, pre-stamped, and with full photo and written instructions!  Please let me know if you have any questions!



2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute. I haven't used the larger flip flaps or the true fit folio yet. Great way to promote them. Happy New Year!

Cindy said...

Great layouts with this paper pack!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...