Friday, January 17, 2014

Uniquely Folded February Card Kit is Ready!

SOLD OUT!!

I have had so much fun making your Uniquely Folded February card kit!  I used the paper that is found in the New Consultant Kit, and it is called Skylark.  This paper will be available to purchase on February 1st.

This month we are creating the Z-Fold.  It's a super easy fold that makes a unique card.  Once you create these four cards, you are going to come up with your own ideas, and you'll want to make it again and again!



The kit will be pre-cut, pre-stamped and will include instructions, washi tape, gems, wooden shapes  and kraft envelopes.  I've used 6 different stamp sets to complete these cards.  The cost of the kit is $7.00, and I will take orders until February 1st.  I will mail all the kits out the first week of February.  

You can order below or ask to be put on a subscription.  If you subscribe to my kit, you will receive an automatic invoice right around the 1st of each month.  That way you don't have to worry about missing any kits!

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope you have a most blessed day!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the unique fold.

Unknown said...

Such pretty cards. I love Skylark!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...