Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine's Cricut Class

SOLD OUT!

My Cricut class this month will be all about love!  


When you take this class (whether in my home or long distance), you will be making two treat boxes and three cards with matching envelopes.  Everything will be cut with the Cricut for this class, so very little stamping will be involved.  I've used all three Cricut cartridges - Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking - to create these sweet Valentine's items!    When you purchase this class, you will also get a sneak of some of the product that will be be in the Spring/Summer Idea Book that will be released on February 1st!  
Whether you come to class or order the kit, you will receive an instruction sheet with all the die-cut sizes.

Tuesday, February 4th at 6:30 pm

Simply bring a tape runner to class - everything else will be provided!

Thanks so much for stopping in today, and I hope that this week finds you blessed!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great kit Brenda!

Kim Hill said...

Love this every time I see it!

Unknown said...

I wish I lived close by. I would SO take this class!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun kit!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...