Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Artbooking cartridge has so many possibilities, and I've been wanting to show you a travel mini album I made.  It's SO EASY with this cartridge as there are 10 themed albums on this cartridge.  You just set the dial size and all of your cuts will fit perfectly!


I used cocoa, twilight, and creme brulee cardstock.  The designs of this overlay are so fun, and I think this would be a lovely way to document a weekend away.  Let me show you the inside.  






I used a variety of pages and diecuts.  It was just so fun to create this!  This was a gift, so I am going to have to make one for myself now!  But the great thing is that I can just set my dial size and let the Artbooking cartridge do the work for me!

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope that your week is most blessed!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The looks absolutely fantastic. The person who receives it will be delighted. I've been pondering whether to get a Cricut but that has pretty much sealed the deal!

Amy Moore said...

Your mini book is so awesome!!

Unknown said...

Just AMAZING! Wowza!

Unknown said...

Awesome, Brenda!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...