Thursday, February 20, 2014

Do Nothing

Yesterday I created a feminine card for you, and today I have used the same pattern to create a masculine card.  We need cards for the guys in our life!


I embossed Timberline paper with the Stripe Embossing folder.  Isn't the woodgrain paper awesome?! I love this stamp, too, and it's already so popular with my customers.  It's called Catch You Later:

A little burlap, a couple of Timberline pins, and some ribbon from my stash finished off this card.
Don't forget about the February special - buy two cardstock packs and get an embossing folder free!


I really appreciate that you stopped by today!


Pin It

6 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I remember you posting something before about how your husband likes to fish; this is a great card for him. :)

Katy said...

LOVE the embossing folder with the wood-grain...looks awesome!

Karen Day said...

Awesome effect embossing the woodgrain paper, Brenda!

Kristine Porter said...

I love this stamp set too! Fantastic card!

Unknown said...

Great card. I'm always on the lookout for masculine card inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

Love this card Brenda...you sold me on the stamp set! The embossed woodgrain is fabulous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...