Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love is Patient

I am sharing another embossed card today using the Damask folder.


I used blush cardstock, and after I embossed it, I brushed it with Create-A-Shade pearl paint.  What an elegant look!  There's not much more to the card, but I am going to tell you a funny story about the ribbon.  I was picking up light bulbs at Menard's right before Christmas.  Do you have a Menard's?  It's like Home Depot or Lowe's.  Anyway, they had these soft fleece bathrobes for $6.88.  But what really me buy one was for the pretty pink ribbon that was tied around it.  LOL!  Only a crafter could think in such a way!  So here it is...and so much prettier than when it was in Menard's around a bathrobe!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! I love your ribbon story too--I do understand.....
:) Marie

Casandra Bennett said...

I have ribbon from towels and whatnot, too. LOL Great deal on the robe! And pretty card. The ribbon was worth the purchase.

Morgan Vogt said...

What a great idea using the pearl paint like that! I often have people asking me how to use pearl paint, and it will be nice to have another suggestion. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...