Thursday, February 27, 2014

Easter Card

One of my biggest challenges is to make clean and simple cards.  
So every so often I challenge myself to make a card within 20 minutes.  That's awfully hard for me!!  
I really liked the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, so that's what I used as inspiration for my card.


This is Ariana paper and the a beautiful new stamp set called Greatest Love.


Don't these stamps have a wonderful font?  
This set of 6 stamps is just $9.95 and will work perfectly for your faith-filled Easter cards.

Thank you so much for stopping in today, and I hope this finds you having a most blessed week!

Pin It

4 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful paper & gorgeous sentiment stamp--wonderful card!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! I love the paper

Jen Mitchell said...

This is beautiful! The patterned paper is such a lovely, floral design and goes so wonderfully with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Such a pretty mix of papers and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...