Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kraft Pocket Album

First of all, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that shopped my Customer Appreciation Sale!  I am going to be sending out e-mails today (Sunday) to find out what you'd like as your free items!

I wanted to share the album I made for a friend that also went on the Costa Rica trip.  



The Kraft Pocket Album is fun and easy to make.  It is about 8" x 6-1/2", and it has hard covers with eight pocket pages. I used Skylark paper, and I filled the pockets with matching Picture My Life cards so that she can record memories.  The exclusive stamp set we earned has beautiful butterflies!  I sponged the stamp with lagoon and sweet leaf pigment inks to make them look more natural and then covered them with Liquid Glass.  Once they were dry, it was easier to cut them out.


Even though this looks quite complicated and clustered, I designed it so that the ribbon could slide right over the top so that the book can be opened.  Other embellishments used are Aqua Dots, Skylark Assortment, and Sparkle Flourishes.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today!  I always appreciate the time you spend here!
Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...