Friday, March 7, 2014

Customer Appreciation Sale!


I am SO THANKFUL to you for continuing to allow me to service your Close To My Heart needs!

While I am in Costa Rica on the Close To My Heart Incentive Trip, I want to reward you, too, with FREE product!  Here's how it works!


If you'd like, you can add your order to any Gathering, and you will still receive this awesome sale!  
Here is the FREE product you can earn!
  • $50 Order - Free Paper Packet (value $9.95)
  • $75 Order - Free Paper Packet and Matching Complements (value $14.90)
  • $100 Order - Free Paper Packet, Matching Complements, and Matching Assortment (value $20.85)
Important!!  
Do not add these free items to your cart!  I will contact you on March 16th to find out what free items you would like, and then I will have them shipped separately!

Have you been considering joining my team?
If you join my team during March 7 - March 15, I will automatically give you the Paper Packet, Matching Complements, and Matching Assortment!    WOWIE!

Your $99 investment will give you $309 worth of product plus $21.00 in freebies from me!  


Thank you so much for visiting me, and I can't say enough how very much I appreciate you!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...