Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring

Well, I am a day late in saying "Happy Spring"!  It was a sunny day here yesterday and was really a nice first day of spring.  However, I woke up to heavy snow this morning, and it's been grey all day.   So I took out some pretty things today to create this door knob hanger!


Almost all of the products I've used for this banner are retired.  I used the very last of my Clementine paper to cut banner pieces using my Art Philosophy cartridge.  To cluster like this, I started by popping up the large fabric flowers.  From there I just tucked in a little of this and a little of that.  Clustering is one of my favorite things to do on a project!


Thanks so much for stopping in today and have a most blessed day!

Pin It

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is beautiful. I still have some small scraps of Clementine. It made the prettiest projects.

Melanie B said...

Brenda, you are the best at clustering. I enjoy and marvel at your technique.

Unknown said...

Love the clustering on your banner. This is so cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with a wonderful fresh spring feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...