Monday, March 24, 2014

Ariana - April Scrapbook Club Kit SOLD OUT!

It's time to start thinking Spring and Ariana paper embodies the flowers of spring perfectly!  I used  the Ariana Workshop on the Go and the matching complements to create my April club pages.

The stamp set in the Workshop on the Go is amazing, and I've used that on the first set of pages.


One thing I love about Ariana is the variety of pattern and texture in this paper packet.


The cost for my basic club kit is $25 (additional $6 for postage).   
The BASIC KIT includes:
Ariana Assortment (those pretty little bows!)

If you would like the full kit with the stamp set, the cost is $35 (additional $6 for postage).
The FULL KIT includes:
Ariana Paper Packet
Ariana Dimensional Elements
Ariana Assortment

As you can see, the value of the full kit is amazing!  Everything is pre-cut, pre-stamped, and it comes with full instructions.to create these lovely Spring pages.  There will be much extra in this kit so you will be able to create beyond what I have put together for you!

Order your kit by clicking on the PayPal link.  My first kits will be going out the first week of April, but this club kit can be ordered through Sunday, April 20th.

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope that you find many blessings in your week!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful layouts. Ariana is so lovely and feminine. The colors are wonderful together.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...