Tuesday, March 4, 2014

You Lift Me Up and Some Exciting Idea Book News!

Really, these two things tie in together!  And I bet you want the exciting news first...

Yesterday Close To My Heart revealed their brand new Idea Book plan.  

I. Am. Over. The. Top.

 thrilled to tell you that we will be releasing a yearly book on August 1st!  
That means 9 new paper packets, new stamps, and those new embellishments that you always love.  They will be available for the FULL year! 
Along with that, we will be releasing two 32-page seasonal books during the year because we know that you like fresh new products to supplement those core products that will be in the yearly book.

How excited are you about that?  I can't wait to got to Convention this year and be one of the first people to get my hot little hands on that new 192 page book!

After all that phenomenal news, I hope that you are still wondering about "you lift me up."  Every single day, I thank God that I've been given the opportunity to be a Close To My Heart consultant.  I am very blessed to meet so many people doing what I love and to share my passion for paper with them.  I am always so excited to watch people create and bring my class projects to life.  Truly it is a gift, and Close To My Heart is not just a job for me, but a friend that has lifted me up time and again.  



Stay tuned as I'll be sharing the items that will retire on July 31st.  I want you to be able to plan your purchases!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope this finds you blessed and happy!
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited about the new Idea Book program too. That card is heavenly!

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful Brenda. Very excited for the new Idea Book Program. Can't wait for Convention either!

Kim Hill said...

I keep telling myself that I NEED this stamp set! What a GORGEOUS card! Look forward to seeing you at convention!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...