Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello There

You have seen how many cards I make.  But I am always running out when it comes time to send a card to a friend!  So today I wanted to make something simple but sweet so I took out Lollydoodle paper.


I had just enough of the juniper pleated ribbon in my stash to use on this card.  It has been long discontinued!  I am always looking for fun new ways to use our twist ties, so I put that on top of the ribbon.  I used one of the circle Irresistible Frames and a wooden butterfly with bling.  The stamp is from the Lollydoodle Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.

In just 39 hours, my husband and I will be on a plane to Costa Rica!  I am so excited to be going on my 3rd incentive trip with Close To My Heart!  What a generous company that truly honors their consultants!

But I want to say thank you to YOU. There is absolutely no way I can take all the credit for this.  I truly appreciate each and every day that you trust me enough to care for your Close To My Heart needs.  It still amazes me every single time a class fills - I am so touched by your continued loyalty.  It is an honor to welcome you into my home and to be welcomed into yours for Gatherings! 

I also couldn't do this without my Rose Blossom team.  Their enthusiasm and love for Close To My Heart product makes me strive to be a better consultant and leader.  They are artistic, kind, and very helpful to each other.  

I also need to say thanks to my good friend and upline Karen.  She has mentored me and has allowed me to be the exact kind of consultant I want to be.  She knows just how important that is to me, and I appreciate that.  I learn and grow from her continually!

So to everyone that has played a part in me earning this cruise, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!  

Please stay tuned for tomorrow's post as I will be announcing a special Customer Appreciation Special that will run from Friday, March 7th through Saturday, March 15th.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Pin It

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at this card, I just can't help but feel happy!

Kim Hill said...

I love this card! It just makes me smile. And I think it's probably time to bring back the pleated ribbon! :D Have a wonderful time in Costa Rica!

Karen Day said...

Oh, I have some of that pleated ribbon left, too! Awesome inspiration Brenda :o) Have a fabulous time on the trip - looking forward to seeing your layouts of it!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the pleated ribbon

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Friday morning smile after I saw your card. Very pretty Brenda, yes I hope they bring back the pleated ribbon. Happy VACA!

Lynn said...

Beautiful card. Thanks to you and all you do! Enjoy your time on this trip and relax!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...