Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A FREE Cricut Collection? Yes!!

If you've been thinking about joining Close To My Heart, now is the time!! 


Let me tell you, if I could join all over again, I would!  This is an amazing special!!  
With a value of over $400, this kit is just plain over-the-top incredible!!

You can choose any Cricut Collection that you'd like - Art Philosophy, Artiste, or Artbooking.  Each collection has 700 images, three coordinating stamp sets, and three coordinating sheets of Dimensional Elements.  It truly can't get any better than this!


We all know how incredible Close To My Heart is, but I really want to share things about my 
very incredible team.

This past weekend, I was at a 4-day retreat with 13 of my team members and a couple of our friends.
I am in constant AWE of their creativity and their willingness to help each other.  
And boy did we laugh, have a good time, and enjoy each other.

But let me tell you a little something more about what my team did for me.  
They caught me completely off-guard and had a surprise birthday celebration for me.
There was a CUTE Thirty-One "CTMH Chick" bag filled with pieces of me.
Birds, coffee, my favorite wine slush, chocolate, books, lotions, 
and even a gift card to my favorite clothing store.
Some of these things, I didn't even realize that they knew about me.
And they topped it all off with the most amazing and pretty cupcakes.
I don't even know how to begin to say thank you to them for their thoughtfulness and kindness!

That's what my team is like.  They are good to each other, they are kind, and they are caring.  They nurture each other's creativity, and with that I have watched each one of them blossom into amazing paper artists!

Do the Rose Blossoms sound like a good fit for you?  
We'll all help you with ideas on how to meet your low quarterly minimum of $300.  One things I do is share my class patterns with my team members so that they can use them personally or teach a class.  When you paper crafting, the constant "22% off coupon" is a great thing to have!

I'd love to answer any questions you might have.  You can post here, e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com, or call me at (763) 227-0583.  I would love to help you in any way that I can!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...