Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello Life

I have been seeing an explosion card all over the place.  I wanted to sit down and make one and finally did this past weekend at a retreat.  


Well, how much fun is that?  What a great card for a celebration!

This card is all about clustering and tucking things in here and there.  I love the cheerful lagoon in the Skylark paper packet, so I paired that with honey balloons for this card.  The sun, clouds, balloons and circles were cut with the Artiste cartridge.  I finished it off by tying a Skylark fabric bow on the front flap and adding a resin flower from the Skylark assortment.

Let me show you what it looks like when it is closed for an envelope.
(You can find the template HERE.)


Thank you for stopping in on this fine Monday!  
I hope that you are looking forward to a most blessed week!

Pin It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo cheerful. I love it. I was hoping to make one of these over Spring break but did not. Maybe your example will inspire me.

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. There is just so much of gorgeousness packed in this fun little box.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jane said...

Love these colors! This card is full of JOY! Thanks for sharing the tutorial. I'm going to give it a whirl for a job-congrats card.

Unknown said...

This didn't just make me smile, it made me smile so big I almost cracked my face! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...