Saturday, April 26, 2014

May Scrapbook Club

I had so much fun with the May Scrapbook Club pages!  We're a pretty outdoorsy pair when we have time off, so the Timberline paper is one of my favorites!  The first layout was created using the Timberline Workshop on the Go.  I loved all the fun technique on these pages!


On the second set of pages, I've tried to give you a feel for the other color palette in this paper packet.  Along with the Workshop on the Go stamp set, I've also used my favorite stamp set Catch You Later on these pages.  For club purposes, there is some "white space" left on these pages, but in the instructions, I will be recommending some other things that you can add.


I have a few openings in my home for May Scrapbooking Night:

Monday, May 12th at 6:30 pm (2 openings)
Tuesday May 20th at 6:30 pm (2 openings)

If you are ordering you kit long distance in May, you have a couple of options this month.  As always, my kit will come pre-stamped, pre-stamped, with full instructions, and packaged for ease of use.  But do you see the world stamp on the first layout with the stick people around it?  I will not be able to stamp those cute little stick people for you because of the placement.  So I am offering you the ability to order the full Workshop on the Go as your long distance kit.  With the full Workshop on the Go, you will receive 4 additional cardstock sheets (2 colonial white, 2 goldrush), an instructional brochure, and the Timberline D-sized stamp set.  Here is what the set looks like:



As you'll notice in the price, to get the full Workshop on the Go kit is just $10 more, so it truly is your best value!  This stamp set will never leave my collection...I love it!

Order your choice of May Scrapbook kits by clicking on the payment link:


Timberline Scrapbook Club
Thank you for stopping by today, and may your weekend be most blessed!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Your photos are beautiful. Perfect for your lovely layouts. Happy weekend, my crafty friend.

Marilyn said...

Awesome layouts!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...