Sunday, April 27, 2014

She Believed She Could

I was at a Close To My Heart a few nights ago, and it was fabulous!  We had such an inspirational talk, and went on to create a couple of really fun projects.  I'll share some more information and photos tomorrow, but today I wanted to share a card that I created with an exclusive stamp set that I won.  I used the sketch from the Sweet Sunday challenge.


I used Balloon Ride paper along with Paper Fundamentals for this card.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut the flowers and circles.  (Don't forget - you still have time to get your Artbooking Collection FREE when you join Close To My Heart this month!)  I stamped the image in Saddle ink and added some bling and metallic twine.

Thanks for stopping in today, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to learn more about the great time we had at the  ReDiscover event!
Pin It

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous, Brenda!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

LOVE that stamp and the card you created is just FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

love your card.....which stamp set is that sentiment in? it's one of my favorite expressions!

Unknown said...

Love it!! What size card is that? You mind if I copy?

Wild Bluebonnets said...

I love, love, love this stamp set! Beautiful card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...