Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Consultant Kit with FREE Cricut Collection!

You know, I feel like I would be really, really selfish if I didn't tell you again about the April special and the FREE Cricut Collection.  It's just such an amazing opportunity to give Close To My Heart a try (I know you will love this company!).  If you are considering this, I would love to hear from you.  I can tell you all about the many benefits of being a Close To My Heart consultant!

My e-mail is girlygirlrose43@msn.com, 
and if you are ready to join my Rose Blossom team, you can click on this link:



As a consultant, we are able to preview new product and specials.  
This means that we can order them a month in advance!  
So I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the May special and what you could order right away as a Close To My Heart consultant.  
Yep, I am teasing you with this lovely paper!  But this is one of the many perks of being a Consultant!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...