Thursday, April 3, 2014

Welcome to the Simply Inspired Close To My Heart Blog Hop!



This month we are highlighting Skylark paper because that is the paper in the new Consultant Kit!  If you've come here from the lovely and creative Pamela's blog, you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.



You might think of the more neutral colors when you think of Skylark.  But I've taken out the two Lagoon patterns  to work with - they are my favorite!!  (The desert sand pattern in the background is also from Skylark.)  This card, belly band, and dress/dress form were cut with the Artiste cartridge using key "Q".  One of the reasons I LOVE Close To My Heart is that I can sit down with some papers and there are accessories to match perfectly!  On this card, I've chose to use a flower from the Skylark Assortment,  Teal Shimmer Trim, Lagoon Zipper Lace, a Sparkle Flourish, and a little bit of the Skylark Textiles.  This stamp - which is a great match for this card! - is from the April Stamp of the Month, Balloon Talk.

Now it's time to hop on over to Michelle's blog to see what she made for you out of Skylark.  Be sure to follow the circle to be inspired in the many ways you can use your folders!

Pin It

9 comments:

Blythe said...

This is gorgeous! Such attention to detail. Love it!

Life and Knits said...

This is really beautiful.

TFS,
Susie

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful and fun card! That dress is too fun and I love the touch of shimmer added to your card!

Garden, Grace Creations said...

Beautiful Card. So pretty and fun. I love Lagoon also! Great choice of colors. Love it!

Unknown said...

I love your work!! This is so pretty and girly. Kinda like YOU!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous vision in blue! I love your creativity and I'm always drawn to monochromatic color schemes!

Katy said...

What a pretty dress form!!!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous design. Love how you are using the fabric for ribbon.

Stacy said...

Love all that blue! Very pretty card.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...