Sunday, April 6, 2014

Exciting, Exciting, and Even More Exciting News!

I feel very blessed.

There are just so many exciting things going on, and I wanted to take the time in a blog post to share.

EXCITING NEWS #1!

Just shy of a month ago, Jerry and I were in Costa Rica on the Close To My Heart Incentive Trip.  I am so appreciative to all of my customers and my downline for helping to send me on this dream-come-true trip.  We had a wonderful week enjoying the sights of Costa Rica and truly being spoiled by Close To My Heart.   I thought I'd put together a collage of some of my favorite photos for you.


EXCITING NEWS #2!

I've told you about the fabulous New Consultant Special this month. (Click here to see the post.)
So many people are jumping on board to get their free Cricut Collection, and I love that the Rose Blossoms are growing deep and wide!  In the first five days of April, the Rose Blossoms have added 12 new team members!  There are four new Rose Blossom Supervisors - WOWIE!!

I can never say enough about my team - their creativity, their caring nature, and their concern for each other.  I have an amazing team of cheerleaders, and they sure are supportive of each other!  If you have been thinking about joining Close To My Heart, we'd love to have you on our team!!

AND FINALLY, THE EVEN MORE EXCITING NEWS!

At the Close To My Heart Convention in 2013, the destination for the 2015 Incentive Trip was announced.  

The Aulani Resort in Hawaii...

Jerry and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary in 2015.  When we were married, we didn't take a honeymoon and said that some day we'd celebrate our 25th anniversary in Hawaii.
Can you believe it?  What a blessing to have the opportunity to earn a trip to Hawaii!

I am so happy.  Blessed.  Overjoyed.  And yet humbled...to tell you this next bit of news.

 With help from my customers, my downline, and my husband's willingness to support me in my business, I have earned the incentive trip to Hawaii!  We will be renewing our vows on the beaches of Oahu next year, and I am so excited about this.  Once again, Close To My Heart has made my dreams come true!

 As I type this, I am still somewhat in shock.  You know, I love Close To My Heart, and I love this business of mine.  I find it so rewarding to design classes for you, spend time with my customers, and to lead the best team of consultants in all of Close To My Heart.  I am so grateful that I work for a company that sees the value and importance of what we do as consultants.

Thank you for stopping in today.  I appreciate your visits, and I hope that your day is most richly blessed!

Pin It

9 comments:

Becky said...

What a fabulous trip to look forward to for the celebration of 25 years of marriage. That is a huge accomplishment.

Lynn said...

Wonderful news for a wonderful team leader! Your dedication and hard work is being rewarded in so many ways. Love it!

Paige said...

Huge congratulations going out to you for earning the Hawaii trip! And to renew your vows with your husband on the beach - how amazing will that be?? Looking forward to seeing those photos!!

Karen Day said...

Brenda - the last comment was from me!! My daughter was signed in to her google account, and I didn't realize!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome Brenda!!!!

Alyson Mayo said...

Brenda, you are AWESOME! Congratulations to you! You deserve this trip in every way and to be able to celebrate it together with your husband for your 25th year of marriage is so special. Way to go, girl :)

Morgan Vogt said...

That is amazing - I am so excited for you! And it's wonderful how things like that work out sometimes - what a great way to celebrate your marriage and all the support your husband has given you in your business.

Lisa in Texas said...

Congrats Brenda! Sounds divine!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Miss Brenda. I am so proud of you and couldn't be happier for you!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...