Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Free To Be Me

There are only 4 days left to order the Free To Be Me special!  This is such a fabulous paper packet, and I am going to spend the rest of the week showing you all the awesome ways you can use it.  

Have you noticed these little My Creations Kraft Ring Boxes in your Idea Book? 


Now, just because they are called a ring box doesn't mean you have to put rings in them.  They are 2-1/2" square boxes, and they are perfect for holding our Base & Bling charm necklaces, some fun embellishments, or even chocolate!  I covered these with Free To Be Me paper and attached some lagoon zipper lace with liquid glass.  
The rosette on top was made with vellum from the packet, and I cut it using the Artiste cartridge.


I topped the rosette with a wooden flower (discontinued), lagoon twine, tulip button (discontinued), and a sparkly gem from the teal base & bling jewels.

What a quick and easy project to give a special little gift to someone!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these little boxes. The flower on the top is perfect!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...