Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You've Got a Friend in Me

Today I am bringing you a card that I made with Free To be Me.  I flipped a sketch from The Paper Players as inspiration for this card.



I am in love with the gold dot vellum and especially like using it for background paper.  I used the May Stamp of the Month, You've Got a Friend, for the sentiment.  You know me....I am not afraid to cluster embellishments and trim, so I used several on this card to finish it off.  They are gold shimmer trim, lagoon zipper lace, metallic twine, wooden trinket flower, and a gem from the teal Base & Bling jewels.

Just a few more days to get both the Free To Be Me paper packet and May Stamp of the Month!  With a $50 purchase, you can purchase both of them for just $5 each!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

LeAnne said...

What a fun card and cool take on the sketch! I love all your neat embellishments! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous! Love all the gold bling and fun layers and embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Brenda!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh these colors, textures and bling make me happy! Love your creative take on the sketch too. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...